Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blustery Day at the Park.


Today the four of us (including Ron) walked to Smoot Park. Hannah loved the spiral slide and the swings. The weather has been awesome for the last week, but today it got really windy. Regardless, we had a lot of fun. Hannah could care less if there was wind. She just loves to be outside. It is one of her favorite things to do. When I get home from work, she gives me a hug and points to the door for me to take her outside. If she had it her way, she would spend all of her time out there. She is becoming one with mother nature. Last week, she had her first taste of dirt. Mmmm. I was watching her do it too. I didn't think that she would, but she did. Kids are great!







4 comments:

A Different Drum said...

How fun! We went to the park on the same day. Too bad you guys don't live out here so they could have played together at the park!

Shantell said...

She is so adorable! I love the picture of her and Alex in the sunglasses, sounds like she is going to have a blast camping this summer there is lots of new dirt to taste in the mountains.

Jessica said...

Jodee! Hannah is adorable and she is the spitting image of you! I am blog stalking and so glad I found you!

Check us out...www.geographyandthemodernwoman.blogspot.com

Jessica (Tilley) Cooley

Jen Herem said...

Jodee.. she looks JUST like you!